Track Rider Essentials
Good tyres, tyre warmers & a sturdy set of paddock stands are the first essentials for any track rider.
Correct crash protection can save you a lot of money when those unwanted spills happen.
Optimise your riding style & comfort by choosing these top level components which have been tried & tested by the FR team on track.
The most important part about having a fast track bike is making sure you can stop it.
Final Drive Components
Reduce unsprung weight & optimise your change of direction with these top brands
Data logging & Switchgear
Data will remove the guess work out of bike set-up & help with rider development – starting from 6,000 AED
Boost your performance with these essential race parts
Get your bike track ready with these weight saving & aerodynamic body kits
R&G garage mats will give you a professional look & helps with slippery painted surfaces – 425 AED
Terms and conditons
Track Day T&C's
- No cash refunds
- Registration closes the Wednesda y before each track day, at 7pm
- Thereafter, late registrations will be received on the day only, at an additional cost of 50 AED
- Cancellations received in writing (email@example.com) a minimum of 3 days before the event will receive a full
credit to carry forward
- Cancellations received after the registrations have closed (Wednesday before) will receive a 85% credit to carry forward
- Cancellations or "no shows" on the day will not receive a refund of any sort
- All credits can only be carried forward to a maximum of 31 March 2022
- All bookings will only be confirmed if and when a completed and signed registration form is received, along with the
Package Cancellation Policy:-
- Days used within the package will be charged at normal retail pricing (650AED-International & 625AED-National), re-
maining amount will have 15% deducted as an administration fee.
- If a day within the package is cancelled, please refer to the below "Track Day T&C's"
For the purpose of data protection law, we are the data controller.
What information's do we collect?
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you register, subscribe to any service, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, nationality and phone number, and preferences.
We may use your Information:
- to communicate with you (including by post, phone, email and/or mobile messaging), such as to let you know about new features, - offerings (including goods and services) on our events where you have consented for us to do so;
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences;
- for record keeping purposes;
- to administer and provide services you request;
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and service we offer;
- to improve the quality of our service and security.
- to understand you preferences so that we can improve the products and services we offer;
- in connection with targeting/advertising activities;
- to track activity on the Site and our Digital Products;
- in conjunction with personal data legally obtained from third party sources;
- in such way as you may otherwise expressly consent to;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and/or
- to comply with legal and regulatory requiremefor any other purpose that we may notify to you from time to time.